Friday, April 24, 2009

Fairy at my Door

A day in spring I encountered a fairy at my door, whose magically glowing face, full of smiles made me feel blessed and joyous.

I popped out from the window; it was a pleasant day in spring and cool fragrant breeze made the leaves swing. People were moving along the way to their routes, everyone was going on with running moments of life and each corner was rushed out. In such officious on going life; careless of everything down the road under a shady tree an innocent girl twisting her fingers, lost in thoughts and had gaze at the blossomed flowers appealing her to smile uncontrolled. The moment I encountered her gratifying sensation was the most beautiful instance of my life. I could read her feelings appearing on her smiling face and wished to capture those moments to rest forever. Ceased in my place could not move off her tempting and glowing face! Desires to shack in her fascinating existence rose in me unrestrained. Aspirant to steal some moments of her life and keeping them alive forever was the gist of my life. Brought me feeling of pleasure and blessings, it was she turning my vision, driving my attention, bringing me comfort, and peace. I wished to stay nearer to her but thought of agitating her peaceful joy barred me getting into her territory. Seeking an entrance to her lovely world I remained lost and occupied with the vision and thoughts to approach her. I had never thought the blessings will shower upon me just infinite; she was knocking at my door! My whole world was enlightened and perfumed like paradise. She was my soul mate, my dream girl, a fairy from heaven!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment